Crochet, knitting, astronomy & life in general.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Colours

Oh poor blog, I have neglected you! I've been so busy over the last couple of weeks, that I haven't had an instant where I wouldn't have felt guilty writing in my blog instead of doing work. That doesn't mean I haven't been procrastinating in other ways, but somehow writing a post which requires me to invest something of myself into it seems much worse than playing silly online games.

Anyway, to make up for it, I'll show off some pretty pictures of the fall colours I took around campus. It seems like whenever I had my camera, the weather was cloudy, and so the lighting isn't fantastic, but it's still good 'n colourful.













Gosh... those seem rather bleak and depressing. Here are a few I took at an earlier date before the leaves had completely changed, but it was a sunnier day at least.









And a couple of other neat things...







Nothing like a bunch of pictures to assuage my guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment